A Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance membership provides many benefits, both tangible and cumulative. Member benefits include:
Promote Your Organization
Membership in the Growth Alliance gives you the opportunity to promote your business in the community. Use these existing tools to gain exposure, raise awareness, and market your company. We make it easier to grow you business!
- “My Business, My Alliance”: Get a $300 ad in The Messenger for a member rate of $35
- Business Link to Growth Alliance website
- Mailing List: extend your marketing reach to other Growth Alliance members
- Weekly “ENEWS” electronic newsletter publication
- Ribbon Cutting services
- New Member spotlight in the Monthly Business Connection
- Promote your Business in our Conference Room Display Case for an entire month
- Submit your business news and have it featured on our website, Enews and/or social media
- Welcome Bags - Promote your business or organization by advertising in the welcome bags that are given to new residents
Grow Your Organization
Gain access to the tools, resources, and assistance you need to grow your business.
- Access to community and economic data including workforce, laborshed, and annual reports
- Job/Resume Database - Free online tool to post available jobs that can be accessed by job seekers who can also post a resume on that system
- Legislative awareness and policy development
- Build your network at programs, events, and ribbon cuttings
- Leadership Development - Develop employees into leaders throught the Leadership Fort Dodge program and other trainings and professional development opportunities
- Community Tours - use one of our trained tour guides to show your new employees or potential hires around the community
- Receive priority referrals - we refer members only
Membership in the Growth Alliance includes discounts and perks that can help you to cut costs and save money.
- WoodRiver Energy Member Benefit Program - opportunity for members to save 5% on their natural gas costs
- Bulk mail stamp allows you to save money on your mailings
- Free meeting space - reserve one our our 4 conference rooms at no charge
- Advertising discounts with local media outlets
- Buena Vista University program enrollment discounts
- Insurance discounts for members - check with your insurance provider to see if you qualify
Network with other business leaders and community members, enhance your skills, expand you knowledge, and grow. Involvement in the Growth Alliance makes this possible by opening the door to a world of opportunity.
- Serve on a Growth Alliance committee and share you expertise
- Volunteer Opportunities - tour guides and event volunteers are always needed
- Golf or sponsor a hole at you Annual Golf Outing - the region's largest golf outing
- Attend events, programs, and ribbon cuttings