The Webster County Business Recovery Grant
The Webster County Business Recovery and Continuity Grant is designed to provide cash flow assistance for businesses that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and to allow them to be able to continue operations in Webster County.
Webster County has allocated $250,000 from the American Rescue Plan Act for the Webster County Business Recovery & Continuity Fund. The money will be given to businesses through a grant of $2,500-$10,000.
• The business must reside in Webster County.
• The business must have been in operation prior to March 1, 2020.
• Businesses may request anywhere from $2,500-$10,000 and are asked to only request funding based on needs.
• Non-profits are not eligible
• Preference will be given to businesses who received $10,000 or less in previous COVID-19 assistance money.
• The application period is May 2-31.
• Businesses will be notified by the end of June whether or not they will be receiving funds.
• Businesses will be required to meet with the Small Business Development Center before receiving funds.
- Applicants are encouraged to contact the Small Business Development Center before they apply or shortly after
- Justin Faiferlick, Regional Director of the North Central Iowa Small Business Development Center, 515.574.1995.
- Visit this website to request counseling.
- SBDC meetings that take place between May 1 and June 30 count as the requirement.
All information provided in the grant application will remain confidential and shared only with the individuals involved in the grant review and selection process. Please answer the questions and provide complete information to the best of your ability in order for the committee to make the best and most informed decision. Incomplete information may negatively impact your score.