The Webster County Business Recovery Grant
The Webster County Small Business Recovery Grant is designed to provide cash flow assistance for businesses that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and to allow them to be able to continue operations in Webster County.
Webster County has allocated $250,000 from the American Rescue Plan Act for the Webster County Business Recovery & Continuity Fund and will be given to businesses through a grant of $2,500-$10,000.
Criteria and qualifications include:
- The business must reside in Webster County.
- The business must have been in operation prior to March 1, 2020.
- Grants will be given on a first come first serve basis until the funding has been depleted.
- Businesses may request anywhere from $2,500-$10,000 and are asked to only request funding based on needs.
- Non-profits are not eligible
- Preference will be given to businesses who received $2,500 or less in previous COVID-19 assistance money.
Applications will be received by the Small Business Recovery Grant Selection Committee. The selection committee will then provide recommendations to the Webster County Board of Supervisors who will determine grantees.
Please answer the questions and provide complete information to the best of your ability in order for the committee to make the best and most informed decision. Incomplete information may negatively impact your score.
The first round of applications is due by October 15th.